Due to the current Shelter in Place order, our office space is closed to comply with the guidance of our local health officials. We will continue to serve you virtually through our secure online client portal and various communication tools. We are as committed as ever to assisting you with your tax and accounting needs during this challenging time.
- We have added a COVID-19 page to our website where we are posting the latest tax news and resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic. There you’ll find updates on the changing tax deadlines and the newest policy developments, as well as resources and information on tax relief and economic aid for small businesses and individuals.
- Our phones are up and running again! Ann or another member of the Client Services team will be manning the phone Monday through Friday, 10 am - 12 pm and 1 pm - 3 pm. We will be checking voicemail daily.
- Email is the best way to contact us. Send your questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although the client portal has a messaging function, we ask that you send all correspondence to us via email
- The client portal is available as always to send us your tax documents electronically. The client portal's main function is to share documents securely. Please email email@example.com for questions or concerns. You can access the client portal directly here
- Completed tax returns will be delivered electronically via DocuSign or the client portal.
Each system provides a downloadable copy of your tax returns for your review before signing;
Each system provides a compliant e-signature function for the signing of your e-file forms;
Each system supports the seamless e-filing of your completed and e-signed tax returns.
- We will be checking our secure mailbox intermittently (once a week) if you need to mail your documents to our office. Please use USPS - all other carriers do not have access to our secure mailbox
For over 20 years, Couch & Associates has been committed to providing valued service and support to our clients and community while working toward a common goal of prosperity and well-being for all. Although this situation is unlike any we have faced before, as a technology-enabled firm, we are committed to providing the same level of service and expertise as always.
The Couch & Associates Team
Small Businesses Support
Our three-pronged approach: tax planning, bookkeeping, tax preparation including payroll and sales tax.
Corporations & partnerships
We understand corporate and partnership taxes. We assist you with planning to minimize the tax impacts of your business decisions and navigate the changes brought on by the TCJA.
We provide information that helps you navigate changes and explore the choices available to you and their tax implications.